Seminar Attendee Registration
Reserve your spot now to attend the 2013 Minor League Baseball™ Promotional Seminar! Learn insider tips and best practices to help you become a better sports executive AND take in all that Louisville has to offer.
Exhibitors: Register by clicking here
Job Seekers: Register using this page
There are three ways to register as an attendee for the MiLB™ Promotional Seminar:
- Online: Enter your information in one of the boxes below.
- Download, print and fax the Registration & Housing form.
- Download and review the Registration Brochure and use the enclosed Registration & Housing form.
Advanced Attendee Registration Prices:
- NAPBL Members: $525 Individual or $475 Group*
- Non-Members: $625 Individual or $575 Group*
- Job Seekers: $375
*Group rate applies to four (4) or more attendees from the same organization.
- Advanced Attendee Registration deadline is August 23, 2013.
- Registration includes: breakfast and lunch (on scheduled days), entry into the Welcome Reception, Cocktail Party & Silent Auction, seminar presentations, Group Therapy, Power Sessions, Ballpark Outing, job fair and trade show.
- Member: A "Member" club is part of The National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues, Inc. d/b/a Minor League Baseball or Major League Baseball.
- Non-Member: A "Non-Member" is any team, league or organization in the sports industry who is not a NAPBL Member, MLB club, exhibitor or job seeker. Non-Member registration is subject to approval at the sole discretion of Minor League Baseball. Companies who do business with attendees cannot just register to attend this event but may consider registering as an exhibitor with a booth space or email TradeShow@MiLB.com to see if you qualify for a Corporate Attendee registration.
- If you are registering after the August 23 Advanced Registration deadline, prices will increase by $100 per registrant (not applicable to job seekers).
- Once you have finalized your online registration, all changes to housing and/or registration information must be made in writing by either emailing Sheryl Hamilton at SherylH@MiLB.com or by faxing to the attention of Sheryl Hamilton at (727) 821-5819 by August 28.
Start or Edit an Attendee Registration
If you have any questions about the Promotional Seminar registration and housing process, contact Sheryl Hamilton at (727) 822-6937 or SherylH@MiLB.com.